- Magnetic agitator technology
- Freezing behavior of pharmaceutical proteins
- CFD simulation
- Modular bioreactors
- Data science
- Model development
Open Innovation: Customer-oriented solutions with a satisfaction guarantee!Our main research areas
Open Innovation Approach
Innovative research and development are very important at ZETA. The interdisciplinary cooperation always pursues the goal of developing solutions tailored to customer needs. The result: customer-oriented solutions with a satisfaction guarantee!
Our Main Research Areas
At ZETA, product development does not take place in isolation, but always in an intensive exchange with customers, universities and interdisciplinary research institutions. This enables us to transform current know-how into high-quality customer solutions.
Product Developer Products & Components
Research, development, construction, testing: The infrastructure for this is provided by the in-house TechCenter, in which innovative developments are driven forward in close cooperation with customers from the biopharmaceutical industry.
- 4 experiment booths for parallel execution of experiments
- 100 m² test area
- Process heat supply systems and chillers
- Media supply: purified water, compressed air, pure steam, nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide and much more
- Hamburg University of Technology
- Graz University of Technology
- University of Natural Resources & Life Science Vienna
- Research Center Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Bulme Graz (DLBG)
- HTBLA Kaindorf
- Human Technology Styria
If you would like to learn more about our scientific network or are interested in a collaboration, please contact us!